- Foundation of the Sacred Stream This is the hypnotherapy program that I attended.
- Loving Raw by Philip McCluskey Even if you aren’t into raw foods, you’ll love Philip’s messages.
- Married with Luggage A wonderful blog by friends Betsy and Warren, a couple who have left it all behind to spend 3 years traveling the world.
- Michael Newton, author, Journey of Souls Newton’s book describes the nature of our souls, life between lives, life after life. I subscribe to his philosophy.
- Mythsinger Restoring the Wisdom of Myth to Culture & Community
- Scott Whittaker, Island Therapies Scott is one of the most gifted healers I’ve ever encountered. If you’re in the Puget Sound, it’s worth the trip to Bainbridge to work with him.
- The Sister Project A digital dual memoir by TSP’s oldest sisters, Marion Roach Smith, 52, with Margaret Roach, 54, it celebrates alternate realities, tenderly and yet bluntly illustrating the universal truth that no two siblings experience anything the same way.