Welcome to my site where I talk about my vocation, facilitating healing for others, utilizing a wide range of modalities including traditional and alternative counseling, mediumship, psychic and intuitive readings, remote viewing, energy healing, journeying, massage and hypnotherapy.
Some benefits clients report as a result of working with me:
- Clarity around current life challenges and problems
- Release from self-sabotaging behaviors or unhealthy relationship patterns
- Gained understanding about why current situations exist (soul agreements)
- Relief from physical, spiritual and emotional pain and suffering
- Meaningful connections with departed loved ones
- Knowing our departed loved ones are still actively engaged and supporting us
- Meeting spiritual and angelic guides
- Learning how to forgive and move forward. Releasing resentments.
- Feeling understood, heard and seen
- Access to greater feelings of joy, wonderment, and peace
I look forward to hearing from you, and assisting you on your journey.
Alisa K. Moore, MS, CMT, CHT
Alisa has given me emotional and spiritual support during a very difficult time in my life, the loss of my Beloved. Because of her commitment and deep level integrity to her work, her words and images rang true for me and she brought a sense of peace and joy to my heart. As Alisa channels, there is no doubt that Spirit is present and wanting to be heard through her. I have recommended her to many people and everyone’s experience has been a blessing. She is my friend and my teacher and I am grateful for the work she is doing in the world.
Your website looks great Alisa. I’m so impressed with your beauty and intuitive intelligence. Now even more excited that we have met.
I love the cover of your book. Is that your artwork? I want to see it and am curious about how you published it. I hope you’ll say you self-published it as that will inspire me to do the same.
Let me know the best way to get a hold of you to set a date for our next meeting. Do you use a “private” email in addition to this?
hugs and congratulations. I would love to have your assistance with making something like this. Check out my blog when you have a chance, too. Maybe we can have links to each other’s sites as I get going here, too.
I enjoyed our dinner so much this evening, and getting to know you better.
Yes, the artwork on the cover of the book is mine. That’s one of my pastel portraits. You can see more of my artwork on flickr by searching for my name. I did self-publish through I-Universe, a division of Barnes & Noble. They were great to work with, and even promoted my book with a book reading in their Emeryville store (in the Bay Area) while I still lived there.
I’d love to help you develop your WordPress site…let’s figure out a time to do that!